Monday, August 8, 2016

Grandma in the shoe for the 6th time. Alhumdullilah.

Recently my daughter had a son and so now I have my first grandson, masha Allah. The Uncles are really happy! I kept boys clothes for so long from my son who will turn 10 this month but finally started to get rid of them last year or before that so now this grandson does not have any hand-me-downs! Clothing shortage, lol. But no worries, every baby comes with his own rizq. (provision). May Allah make his a righteous Muslim and grant him jannah. Amin.

3 comments:

  1. MashAllah :)

    Is there a way I can get in touch with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studio Arabiya my email is omwits at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aamil Shah Faisal Jaferi apnay astanay main ap ko khushamdeed kahtay hain. aj Shah g ap ko apnay Rohani Wazaif se rozi main brkat k liye aysa wazifa btain gay jis k parnay se ap k pass rizk kbhi khtam nai ho ga. Allah pak ap k rizk main itni brkt dain gay k thori rkam main ziyada kam ho jay ga.
    Online Istikhara
    Rohaniilaj
    Wazaif
    Nori ilam
    Taweez
    Rohani Zaicha
    Horoscope
    Astrology
    Rohaniilaj in Dubai
    Black Magic ka tor
    Amil Online
    Amiliyat
    Husband wife problems
    Marriage problem
    Istikhara for Marriage
    Istikhara

    ReplyDelete